The XL electronic display unit is fitted to the XL300, XL400 and XL-Blue range of fuel dispensers. It can be integrated in any other product and has all the functionalities for operation by an automatic control system.
- LCD screen, 1 line, backlit, blue
- Configurable display function
- Authorisation input for automatic control
- Relay output 1 amp max.
- 1 or 2 way pulse emitter with automatic recognition
- Integrated pulse repeater
- Nozzle condition report
GIR TIP/GCA Terminal
- Real-time communication between terminals and software.
- Modular design assuring excellent maintenance flexibility and upgrades.
- Longevity of the equipment thanks to the use of resistant materials.
- Compatible with both W100 and W220 softwares.
- Real-time or standalone operation
- Connectivity: TCP/IP network, hardwire, wireless, cellular, USB
- Simultaneous control of 1 to 16 dispensers per terminal
- Identification of drivers and/or vehicles by code, GIR proximity fobs, magstripe cards, contactless cards, etc.
- Up to 50 000 vehicles and 50 000 drivers
- Up to 2 500 transactions in standalone operation
- Remote control and supervision
- Electronic gauging interface (optional)
- Receipt ticket printer (optional)
- Interface with onboard devices for automatic odometer collection (optional)
- Remote access control modules for gates, doors, car-wash, etc. (optional)
- Modular design
- Backlit LCD display, with 2 lines of 20 characters each
- Alphanumeric 42-key dome-switch keyboard
- Vandal-resistant 12-key numeric keypad (optional)
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +55°C (-4°F to +131°F)
- Physical dimensions:
- front-panel mounted terminal (frame) HxWxD: 190x270x42mm
- „i-Box“ housing (wall-mounted) HxWxD: 400x400x157mm
- stainless steel housing (pedestal) HxWxD: 1500x350x200mm
Prices on request